The digital world is rapidly changing, and our children and grandchildren are adapting to a world where they can access endless information and connect with anyone at any time at all. Come along to our workshop where we will discuss:
- How children connect and communicate online,
- What online risks, behaviour and challenges children may be facing,
- How to help your child to deal with online bullying and unwanted contact,
- How to be a good digital role model to your child/ grandchild,
- How to create a family plan about screen time, device trust, and what your child can do when they feel unsafe.
Bring your own device or use one of our library laptops.
Pāpāmoa Library, Mako Room Thursday, 28 March, 6.30 - 8pm