Social media is a huge part of being successful in marketing and growing your creative enterprise. Getting it right can be overwhelming and time consuming. That’s where having a plan to follow, knowing the different types of content to create, the best format to do it in and how to be smart about the time you spend on your social media makes life much simpler. Creative Bay of Plenty is facilitating a workshop with Leeann Bassett from Face Up Now, an expert at teaching business owners, not for profits and creative enterprises how to successfully grow using social media. Learn how to create your own social media strategy so that you can stop wondering what to post, when, why and how, and get on with being creative. In this three hour long workshop you will learn:
- The six different types of social media content to create and why.
- What’s working well on each platform right now in 2022.
- The why, how, what, where and when of your posts. ? How to create your own social media strategy, so you’ll leave with a clear plan in place for the future to engage your audience, grow your expert status, build trust and never run out of ideas.
- How to make Reels to showcase your creative enterprise and grow your audience.
- The different ways that you can create your posts in batches and schedule them ahead of time.
- Questions and answer session.
About Leeann: Leeann Bassett is the owner of Face UP Now - Social Media Consultant, based in Tauranga. Leeann has 23 years of teaching experience and now works in social media helping businesses and organisations to grow their online presence.
She runs workshops and private coaching to empower people to gain the confidence, knowledge and skills they need to be successful using social media. Leeann is passionate about helping people to realise that it isn't as difficult as they may think and giving them the tools to feel confident.
You can find out more at www.faceupnow.co.nz and follow Leeann @faceupnow on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
About Creative Bay of Plenty:
Creative Bay of Plenty is one of New Zealand's regional arts and cultural development agencies and works to ensure a thriving creative community in Tauranga and the Western Bay. The organisation was founded in 1969 and comprises Funding & Projects Advisor Annie Hill and Marketing Coordinator Rose Treadwell. The non-profit charity provides support to the region's artists and cultural organisations, fosters new creative initiatives, connects our community, and promotes people, organisations, projects, and events in the Bay of Plenty.