Go By Bike Day is back and we’re encouraging people of all ages to swap their car trips for a bike and discover the benefits of safe cycling.
Riders can stop at one of the six pitstops around Tauranga for snacks and giveaways.
This is a fun community event for everyone including passionate cyclists, people keen to commute by bike for the first time, and those who used to cycle who have fallen out of the habit.
1. Moa Park carpark, Oceanbeach Road Mount Maunganui
2. Tauranga Harbour Bridge Marina
3. Tauranga Railway Bridge, Strand Extension
4. Corner of Chapel Street/ Maxwells Road, Tauranga
5. Cameron Road, new shared pathway
6. Turrett Road shared pathway entrance, Tauranga
No registration necessary and e-bikers are welcome.
Follow Travel Safe on Facebook