Mindful eating involves the use of meditation and mindfulness practices to increase awareness and direct our attention to the present moment. The use of mindful eating techniques can help us to start to identify the thoughts, emotions and behaviours that lead us to overeat or eat for the wrong reasons. With mindfulness and listening to what our body needs, we can move toward a more positive relationship with food and our body.
This workshop covers:
- What is mindful eating?
- Mindful eating and weight loss - Why diets don’t work?
- The benefits of mindful eating
- Mindless vs mindful eating
- Emotional Eating
- Unhealthy eating behaviours and beliefs
- How to practice mindful eating - techniques and tips
- Mindful eating apps and tools
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.