Trelise Cooper - Coop - Zambesi - Cooper - Storm - Augustine - Moochi - Amaya - Kathryn Wilson
Join us at the brand-new Mount Maunganui Surf club for a night of New Zealand’s finest fashion, to support research into a breast cancer cure. Let our Breast Cancer Cure Ambassador Petra Bagust host you while you sit back and enjoy the latest season’s collections, with delicious canapés and drinks served throughout the night. Plus, participate in live and silent auctions to nab your favourite look or just support the cause.
Your ticket includes:
- a fully-inclusive evening, with delicious canapés, wines and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the evening
- nine premier fashion labels showing their latest collections on the catwalk
- a chance to bid on exclusive live and silent auction items, including unique experiences and hard-to-find items
- hear from Professor Andrew Shelling from the University of Auckland, one of our Breast Cancer Cure funded researchers on the latest developments in breast cancer research
- a fabulous Fashion for a Cure goody bag to take home.
Fashion for a Cure is one of the many ways that we fund research into finding a cure for breast cancer. One Night. One Show. Top Designers.
Follow us on Facebook