We’re Anna and Bre, and we're super excited to be bringing our mindfulness and weaving workshop home to Tauranga.
Attend our workshop and be inspired learn a new method of self-care:
- Understand what mindfulness and self-compassion is and how you can benefit from it
- Learn practical ways and techniques to help you live more mindfully
- Learn the basics of weaving to enable you to create your own beautiful wall hangings
We will teach you how to weave on a wooden framed loom that you get to take home and re-use.
All supplies are included:
- A DIY weaving kit (wooden loom, comb, shuttles and heddle)
- Yarn (but feel free to bring some from your own stash if you’d like)
- Handout booklet covering mindfulness and weaving techniques taught in the class
- Snacks and drinks provided
Anna Boggiss is a trained mindful self-compassion teacher who helps people to live more mindfully and learn how to quiet their inner critic. She is also currently doing her PhD in mindful self-compassion in teenagers with type 1 diabetes - hoping that by teaching them ways to manage their self-criticism their mental and physical health will improve. @annaboggiss
Breahna Robinson is a self-confessed DIY-enthusiast and workshop junkie. Working in a high-paced corporate career, she picked up weaving as a creative outlet and quickly released it was an effective mindful activity to manage her stressors.
Together, Bre and Anna have 16-years of DIY dates under their belts and are looking forward to sharing their passions with you.
Come and join us for a slow creative Sunday afternoon, A & B.
Any more questions? Email us or message us on Instagram.
Check out our Facebook.