Keep yourself safe – a few tips from the Bay of Plenty Police
- If you’re heading out, remember the alcohol limits. Take a taxi or the bus, or have a sober driver pick you up and drop you off – don’t drink and drive.
- Avoid walking alone in isolated places at night – stay in well-lit areas where there are other people.
- Don’t leave your drink unattended.
- Make sure you lock your car and accommodation.
- Don’t leave valuables in your car.
- Make sure you know where you can and can’t take alcohol – there are liquor bans in most public places over the summer season.
Please look after yourself, your mates and your family – make it a summer to remember and not one to regret or forget
Check out more information on:
Published: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016 11:00 by Tauranga City Council