Plan B4 U Party
The Plan B4 U Party campaign aims to get locals and visitors thinking about pre-planning a safe ride home over the summer holiday period. A simple plan before you party can make the difference between an awesome evening and an awful evening.
Are you drinking tonight? Here are some planning tips to help make your planning easier:
- Pre-plan before a night out – sort out a ride home, a place to stay the night or have cash for a taxi.
- Hosting a party? Be responsible, provide food and don't let your mates drink and drive.
- Be a hero, drink zero – if you are under 20, your alcohol limit is zero.
- Drive sober or get a safe ride home. Got a ride? Sweet, are they sober? Check before you get in the car.
- Road safety is everyone’s responsibility – pre-plan and drink responsibly to create a safe road environment together.
Find some reliable options to get you home in one piece
The Plan B4 U Party is an initiative adopted from our friends on the Coromandel and implemented by Travel Safe, a Tauranga City Council and Western Bay of Plenty District Council road safety programme.
Check out Travel Safe on Facebook
Published: Friday, 04 Nov 2016 10:30 by Tauranga City Council