Ensuring your safety over summer in Tauranga is priority number one for the city. Your summer holidays are one of the most exciting times of the year. Not only for you, but also for your friends, families and new to be mates.
Remember the following while you’re out and about and it’ll be a good night.
- Stick with your mates, don't wander off if you get bored waiting in lines or walking to a new place.
- Have a glass of water between each drink to help make sure you (and your buzz) can go the distance. It also helps ward off hangovers.
- It’s easy to lose people at events so always let your friends know where you're going.
- It’s also easy to lose your belongings – look after your stuff.
- Make sure your Sober Driver doesn’t get tempted – keep them stocked up with lemonade.