TIM is unlike any other event - and it’s the first full marathon in Tauranga! Traversing your favourite spots in Tauranga you’ll get all the best from your town and more. Think sea, sun, surf; think cafés, culture, and a festival at the finish line. Think fast, flat, fun.
With a range of run or walk options on a world-class course, there’s something for all your friends and family. Choose from 42.2km, 21.1km, 10km, 5km and a kid’s dash - run or walk.
See all courses
Want to play an integral role in NZ newest marathon? Marshals required for the Tauranga International Marathon. Be part of one of the Bay of Plenty’s best days of the year!
If you are keen to join us at the Tauranga International Marathon as a Marshal on 7 October 2017, please email Logan at email@example.com.
Please provide the following details:
- Marshal Name (Identify point of contact, if there is a group of you) – and the quantity of marshals
- Contact phone number
- Contact email
- Age and marshalling experience if any
- Potential leads for other organisations who are fundraising
- Minimum age is 17 (some exceptions can be made on a case by case basis for certain areas)
- Everyone must be able to get themselves to their designated locations
- This is a donation based event for marshalling. This means the donation will be based on number of marshals supplied per group (the more people you get involved the bigger the donation will be). Please email Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions around this.