Presented by: Baycourt Presents
The Maori Sidesteps are a contemporary Maori showband that puts its own political spin on well-known songs and entertaining crowds with soulful harmonies and off the cuff comedy.
Known for their popular self-titled web series and online entertainment, The Maori Sidesteps will provide an unmissable evening of nostalgia, that will have audiences singing along and laughing out loud at the same time.
Starring some of the best Maori and Pasifika entertainers in Aotearoa - Cohen Holloway, Rob Mokaraka, Jamie McCaskill, Jerome Leota and Erroll Anderson.
‘While their level of professionalism, singing and comedic talent is world class, this is a show for us Kiwis. In-jokes and political references ramp up steadily throughout the evening.’ - Janet Whittington
- Adult: $29.90
- Child (16 & under): $15.00
- Family (2 Adults & 2 Children - Admits 4): $79.90
- Concession (Seniors & Unwaged): $25.00
- Groups 8+ (Baycourt Box Office): $22.50
- Friends of Baycourt (Baycourt Box Office): $22.50*
Ticketing service fees apply.